Saturday, October 1, 2011

|| When September Ends ||

Salam.
Parts of a song by Greenday titles Wake Me Up When September Ends

~~~~

Here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

~~~~

Dah start final year final sem. 4 months to go to finish this.
Hampir 5 tahun sudah berada di UTP.
Time running so fast.

|| TRIO. Credit to First Foray ||

Alhamdulillah. Projek pertamaku bersama Syazwan sudah beroleh hasil.
Walaupun sgt lmbt proses pembayarannya, tapi sgt puas beroleh income. Xbyk.
Hope byk lg rezki diperoleh melalui projek2 yg diterima.

Camne pun, dun forget my intention here.
Finish my study, with excellent result.
InsyaAllah.
Futsal, Running, Swimming, Badminton, Football, Travels
Will be parts of that.
Iridescent

Wassalam 
(^_^)

No comments: